Thursday, May 26, 2016

The dance of envy

It’s really hard to figure it out for me,
And I fail to understand how can she,
Occupy your mind, entire,
When I am here for you, dear
How should I make you understand,
How jealous I feel when you long for her;
Or ask me just if you can get her, whether,
I see you then,
holding her in your hands,
Gently pushing her towards yourself,
At your lips is where she lands;
That time I feel goosebumps running down my nerves,
As you seemingly enjoy her moves;
With a puff you take her away,
But she is still there with you,
Enjoying the swing and the sway;
Knows she, she isn’t for you,
Perhaps she is nobody’s, on this earth,
I really wonder why she is so tempted at;
When she should have been the property only of some spoilt brat;
I wish you or her,
Could listen to my prayer,
If only you could keep her away,
Or she would leave you on her own, and go her own way;
I promise, I would be the happiest
To get what I am trying for at my best!

No comments: